Hoburne has completed its latest investment programme for 2018 across a number of its seven holiday parks in the South and South West of England, in preparation for what looks set to be an even busier season than last year.
Some of the new facilities on offer across the Hoburne Holiday Parks in 2018 include:
- Private hot tubs at selected luxury caravans and lodges at the parks in Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, Somerset and the Cotswolds.
- A day spa and treatment rooms, called Beauty h at Hoburne Bashley in the New Forest
- Adventure Golf courses at Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, Somerset and the Cotswolds
- Brand new multi-use games areas at the parks in Devon, Dorset, Hampshire and the Cotswolds.
Managing Director of Hoburne, Rod Tucker comments, “The huge investment we continue to make in our parks enables all of owners and holiday guests to have a wonderful experience with Hoburne.
As part of an on-going programme of enhancing the customer experience making their time with Hoburne even better. Every year we increased interest from both first-time customers and returning customers to our parks, and with even better facilities in 2018 across the parks we expect that to continue.”
Three developments within the UK-based family-run holiday group in Hampshire and Gloucester are also proving particularly successful with people who are looking to buy their own holiday home this year.
- At Hoburne Naish in Hampshire, Mudeford Mews is an exclusive development of 26 luxury holiday caravans and lodges set in a sought-after location near the clifftop.
- Hoburne Bashley on the edge of the New Forest has 17 luxury holiday caravans and lodges in its Aspen development. This is a stunning location offering both a coastal and country location.
- At Hoburne Cotswold, the Meadows is a development of 34 luxury holiday caravans. Set in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park this is the ideal escape with 150 lakes to explore and a man-made beach nearby.
“We have seen more people choosing to purchase their own holiday home to benefit from the location and facilities on offer at our parks. Unlike buying a holiday property, purchasing a holiday home with Hoburne doesn’t require a mortgage or additional fees such as stamp duty,” comments Rod Tucker.
For more information visit www.hoburne.com